To get started with a specific district, use the instructions below.
We try to keep this page as up to date as possible with current district process. If you find that any information is inaccurate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seattle Public Schools
- To get started, contact Nicole Turner at the Community Partnerships Office by email to begin the process.
- When you contact the Community Partnerships Office, tell Nicole that you are interested in using PSESD's Student Success Link at your organization. She will work with you to determine the appropriate DSA and other steps.
In Seattle, Student Success Link accesses secure data from the Automated Data Report (ADR), so if approved, you'll be able to access authorized data through the ADR or through Student Success Link. We recommend that you use the ADR report for infrequent data analysis, such as for quarterly or annual reports. Student Success Link is designed for more frequent, daily or weekly use as you work to better support the youth in your program.
Highline Public Schools
- To get started, contact Cathy Thompson by email to begin the process.
- Tell Cathy that you are interested in using PSESD's Student Success Link to access student data at your organization.
Renton School District
- To get started, contact Jon Stadler by email to begin the process.
- Tell Jon that you are interested in using PSESD's Student Success Link to access student data at your organization.
- If you also need larger data extracts for annual or semi-annual reporting, Jon will arrange a separate DSA and process with you to coordinate that. Student Success Link should be used for more frequent, daily or weekly, use.